We supply and install Eco-friendly solutions for ground stabilisation, gravel line safety marking, decorative landscaping and water recycling throughout the United Kingdom.
One of the main products we use are COREgravel, COREglow, COREmarker, COREgrass, COREwater and COREbond.
Ground Stabilisation for Grass, driveways and paths
Gravel stabiliser is the core of hassle-free gravel paving for all types of vehicle or pedestrian traffic with no compromise in strength and durability. Part of a natural porous paving system, an excellent ground stabilisation system, just add gravel to the interlocking panels of hexagon cells and you have an eco-friendly surface that costs less than asphalt, concrete, or block pavers.
Gravel stabiliser solves the problems of aggregates without gravel stabilisation sinking, migrating, and forming ruts, making the complete ground stabilisation system.
As part of a ground stabilisation area, a gravel stabiliser panel is a sheet of connected hexagon cells with a geotextile backing underneath. Made from recyclable milky-white virgin PP (polypropylene) material, our proprietary manufacturing process provides a rigid honeycomb design that holds its uniform hexagon shape which provides maximum load bearing. The underside incorporates a durable geotextile which allows water to drain easily and prevents weed growth. All panel edges have an interlocking system that makes for easy installation, even on steep grades.
Top 4 Benefits of Ground Stabilisation using Core-gravel products:
- Stabilise gravel. Get gravel to stay put, no ruts, no sinking, no problems.
- It’s green. Environmentally friendly porous paving allows the rain to drain over entire surface.
- It’s beautiful. A pea gravel walkway or gravel driveway offers stunning curb appeal.
- Low cost. This permeable paving costs less than concrete, asphalt, or block pavers.
- Super strong. Enhanced load bearing causes no rutting, separating or sliding with vehicle traffic.
- Keep costs low with easy maintenance and use less gravel, since the gravel won’t move around.
- Used in SUDS (Sustainable Drainage Systems) compliant porous paving solutions for ideal draining.
- Used in ADA-compliant surfaces for pedestrians, bicycles, & wheelchair traffic.
- Address a wide range of erosion control, earth retention, slope protection, and stability issues.
- Geotextile backing underneath prevents weed growth.
- When filled, the product is practically invisible.
- Easily add parking lines and edge indicators with COREmarker.
Please browse our supplier’s Coregravel’s website here Ground Stabilisation products that we supply and install as recommended installers.
Contact our Ground Stabilisation contacts page for a free site survey and no obligation quotation.
Incoming search terms:
- core gravel
- honeycomb for driveways
- GROUND STABILISER DRIVEWAY PLATES
- ground stabilisation for drives
- gravel stabiliser
- gravel stabilisation system price
- grass driveway systems
- Core Gravel UK
- core gravel drivewayreview
- core gravel driveway